Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Celeteque Alcohol-Free Toner



Price: Php 121 for 125 ml bottle

Bought at: Mercury Drug


Ingredients: Water, PEG-6, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, panthenol, Polysorbate 20, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodoproponyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium PCA, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazael) Extract, Masking Agent



What it says in the box:

♦ Contains Witch Hazel plant extract which helps soothe the skin

♦Reconditions the skin to prepare it for moisturizing




My View: This product is really nice because it doesn't sting and it doesn't cause redness. My cheeks usually turns red after i use my previous toner that's why i only use it once a day. I use this twice a day after I use the Celeteque facial wash. After this I use my Myra E Vite White Moisturizer.


It says in the bottle that this is fragrance-free but I can still smell a light mild scent - maybe the scent of the raw materials. My only concern is again, the wash and the toner alone is not enough to fight my breakouts.


Pros:

Very mild and safe for all skin types

This won't sting and there is no dryness after


Cons:

There may be some people who are allergic to With Hazel

Not enough to combat pimples

You may need to rub it just a little harder on your face to get all the excess dirt from your face because it feels like you're just rubbing in water to your face


Overall Rating: 3 stars






No comments:

Post a Comment